- BRAND STORY: Fizzing Along: We take a look at the evolution of the L&P brand and packaging.
- INSPIRATION: Making Waves: a snapshot of the work of American design legend, David Carson.
- CASE STUDY: A Gentle Reminder: Mohawk Show—created a unique reminder service for their bi-annual Mohawk competition.
- BIG IDEA: Uashmama: We take a look at the stylish and eco-friendly washable paper bags.
- INPRINT: Showcasing great print design projects as submitted by readers.
- QUICK CHAT CREATIVE: Mandy Nelson, G&A Creative, chats about the Pros and Cons of Pro Bono work.
- FEATURE STORY: Studio—X2: A showcase of creative work spaces from Australia and New Zealand.
- KIWI FOCUS: Amongst The Best: 2016 BEST AWARDS winners
- ARTWORK: Take a look at Lisa Nicole Moes’ photo-realistic paintings.
- PRINT & PAPER: Geek out with us—we go over the print finishes and the paper stock used to make our cover pop!.
- PRINT FOCUS: Print NZ: How we help the community.
- EDUCATION: Emma Norton chats about Adobe Animate.
- QUICK CHAT PRINT: Keith Blinman from Dominion Print NSW chats about how the print industry has evolved and continues to do so.
>> 68 pages, full colour. Advocate Linen 300gsm, Sumo Matt 128gsm, Advance Laser 120gsm.