- INSPIRATION: Ed Fella: In this issue we look at the talents of American graphic designer Ed Fella, once described as the ‘master of hand-drawn typography’.
- CASE STUDY: Directly Enabled: In this Case Study we catch up with Martin Fensom, Production Manager at Harvey Cameron, about using Direct Marketing on a localised basis to launch broadband provider Enable.
- EDUCATION: Direct Marketing: Following on from our Case Study, Stephanie Walker, from Western, shares her thoughts about getting the most from Direct Marketing.
- QUICK CHAT CREATIVE: Craig Brown, from Friday Creative, shares his experience of making the leap from employee to employer.
- THE BIG IDEA: Project Icarus: The team at Otherlab aren’t just playing with paper aeroplanes—they’re finding a low cost, sustainable way to deliver much-needed items to remote and risky regions.
- ARTWORK: We showcase the work of illustrator and print maker Alaina Rhind.
- INPRINT: Showcasing great print design projects as submitted by readers.
- PRINT FOCUS: Shaping The Future Of Packaging: We talk to Sharon Humphries, from Packaging NZ, about the challenges facing the industry with the drive towards sustainable solutions.
- FEATURE STORY: Good, Better, Best: We showcase the Gold & Purple Pin graphics category winners from the 2018 BEST awards.
- PRINT & PAPER: Binding: Saddle stitching, burst binding and perfect binding—what is it?
- CASE STUDY: BJ Ball Swatch Books: We chat to Alf Walker, CD at Zoo Creative, about the new BJ Ball Swatch book system—360 individual paper samples in one box.
>> 72 pages, full colour. Magno Gloss 350gsm, Sumo Matt 113gsm, Knight Linen 100gsm.