- BRAND STORY: For The Love Of Sport: The energetic 2017 World Masters Games branding is a master stroke by Ogilvy & 485 Design.
- INSPIRATION: Mixed Media: Illustration, typography, design, fine art… Marian Bantjes’ work takes many forms!
- CASE STUDY: Pop Art: Born out of the changing post-quake city of Christchurch, the pop-up book ‘Let’s Take a Walk’ is a work of art.
- THE BIG IDEA: Dengue Newspaper: A Sri Lankan newspaper uses citronella ink to ward off fever-carrying mosquitoes.
- INPRINT: Showcasing great print design projects as submitted by readers.
- QUICK CHAT CREATIVE: We talk to commercial photographer Andy Currie about product hero shots.
- PRINT & PAPER: Coloured Type: Learn more about the use of coloured type in print and avoid the potential pitfalls.
- FEATURE STORY: Ball & Doggett: We talk to Jason Little from Sydney agency For The People about developing the new Ball & Doggett brand.
- EDUCATION: Large Format: John Gallacher from Adgraphix shares some words of wisdom about creating artwork for large format printing.
- PRINT FOCUS: Pacprint: Ruth Cobb from PrintNZ talks about the value of attending trade shows such as PacPrint.
- ARTWORK: Take in the stylishly dreamy artwork of kiwi illustrator Rebecca Ter Borg.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Mohawk Show: We take a look at last year’s Mohawk Show and the supreme winner.
>> 68 pages, full colour. Maine Recycled Gloss 350gsm, Sumo Gloss 128gsm, Superfine Smooth Ultimate White 118gsm.