- BRAND STORY: GSM takes a look at the history of the modern Olympic logo.
- INSPIRATION: We take a look at the work of renowned Graphic Designer Stefan Sagmeister.
- CASE STUDY: ‘A Meeting of Words’ exhibition in Sydney, Australia, showcased the creative talents of Tim Jetis.
- EDUCATION: Emma Norton, Adobe Certified Instructor, chats through her inspiration apps…
- INPRINT: Showcasing great print design projects as submitted by readers.
- QUICK CHAT CREATIVE: Chris Flack, Design Director Strategy Design, shares his advice with new graduates.
- FEATURE STORY: Studio–X: A showcase of fantastic creative work spaces from around the traps…
- BIG IDEA: GSM takes a look at the personal project of Kerry Argus—Design Director at Designworks.
- PRINT FOCUS: Check out the Pride in Print NZ overall Supreme Award winner.
- ARTWORK: Take a look at the work of kiwi illustrator Jeremy Kyle.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: We check out the work of international travel photographer Chris McLennan.
- AUSSIE FOCUS: Liz Grant from AGDA chats about design thinking and what they do
- KIWI FOCUS: Ruth Cobb from Print NZ chats about Print NZ and what they do.
- QUICK CHAT PRINT: We talk to Sonia Dench, General Manager at Spectrum Print, about the challenges facing the print industry.
>> 68 pages, full colour. Topflight Hi-Bulk 280gsm, Sumo Gloss 128gsm, Superfine Smooth Soft White 104gsm