- INSPIRATION: Kiel Johnson: We follow the (literal) paper trail left by sculptor/paper engineer Kiel Johnston as he shares his artwork with the world.
- CASE STUDY: Silver & Gold: Foil is a new innovation in digital print—Auckland based design and print studio Pinc shows us just what can be done with these stunning digital foil wall prints!
- EDUCATION: Digital Print Finishes: We take a look at some of the finishes and embellishments now available in the digital print world.
- THE BIG IDEA: E6PR: Dreaming of the perfect six-pack? We might just have found it…
- QUICK CHAT CREATIVE: Liam Ooi, Strategy Design, takes us through the thought process behind making his first typeface.
- ARTWORK: Take in the distinct style and storytelling of Kiwi illustrator Ant Sang.
- INPRINT: Showcasing great print design projects as submitted by readers.
- PRINT FOCUS: The Pathway To Success: Ruth Cobb talks about getting a foot in the door of the print industry.
- FEATURE STORY: Ma Te Mohio Ka Marama: We asked three Maori design specialists about their perspectives on integrating Te Ao Maori with contemporary design practices—here are their thoughts.
- PRINT & PAPER: Spot Colour: We play around with spot colour inks to show just how big a difference they can bring to your work!
- FEATURE STORY: Sustainable Packaging: As we look to cut back on non-recyclable packaging, the shift towards sustainable alternatives has well and truly begun. We take a look at a few homegrown solutions.
>> 72 pages, full colour. Silk Matt 350gsm, Magno Plus Gloss 115gsm, Knight Hammer 90gsm.