- FEATURE STORY: GSM explores the effects of design on the economy. It turns out that design pays off!
- FEATURE STORY: Back to the future–GSM asks the question–where is the graphic design world heading?
- FEATURE STORY: Type, more than words–GSM takes a look at some terms used in the design world relating to type.
- INPRINT: Showcasing great print design projects as submitted by readers.
- PAPER EDUCATION: Q&As about print & paper.
- WORKSHOP: GSM covers eight common methods of folding for single sheet brochures–and 12 types of binding for documents.
- WORLD FOCUS: From Russia with love–the colourful works of Russian paper artist Yulia Brodskaya.
- AUSSIE FOCUS: GSM talks to Greg Branson, CEO of the Design Business Council, about how studios are adapting to changes in the design industry.
- KIWI FOCUS: GSM asks Stephen McCarthy his thoughts on being a judge at the 2014 BEST Awards.
- BIG IDEA: What happens when a chemist and DDB New York get together? They create the Drinkable Book!
>> 56 pages, full colour. Gilclear 105gsm, Silk Matt 300gsm & 150gsm, Royal Offset Hi-Brite 120gsm