- FEATURE STORY: Design or Bust–what’s it like working as a designer in another country? GSM asks the question of a number of designers travelling in both directions.
- WORKSHOP: Emma Norton, Adobe Certified Instructor, talks us through Creative Cloud release 2015.2–what’s new?
- INPRINT: Showcasing great print design projects as submitted by readers.
- FEATURE STORY: Designer O.E.–thinking about working offshore? Here are some tips and tricks to making it work.
- CASE STUDY: Kitto Katsu–Nestle’s Kit Kat goes to Japan. GSM takes a look.
- PAPER EDUCATION: Q&As about print & paper.
- BIG IDEA: French artist Paulo Grangeon decided to raise awareness for the World Wildlife Fund (WWF)… By making 1,600 Paper Pandas…
- KIWI FOCUS: GSM talks to the Designers Institute of New Zealand (DINZ) about what they do.
- AUSSIE FOCUS: GSM talks to the Australian Graphic Designers Association (AGDA) about what they do.
>> 64 pages, full colour. Sumo Gloss 350gsm, Sumo Matt 128gsm, ECO100 Hi White 100gsm